Next week our theme is ‘Staff Choice!’. We will start the week off discovering what happens when Sand and Soda mix together, it’s very exciting to watch and to see what will appear. We will get our creative hats on with making paper cup owls, then try our hand at some “Volleyball” The staff favourite item to bake is “Brownie’s” so let cook and taste this fabulous recipe.
If your child/ren would like to ride their wheels (scooter, bike, skateboard, roller skates, etc) at Kelly Club, they MUST have a Helmet as it is part of our Policy and Procedures. NO HELMET = NO RIDE
It’s not too late to enrol for After School Care. Ways you can enrol:
1. Online at www.kellyclub.co.nz/tawhai (you have up til midnight the night before to enrol)
2. Drop in and see us for an enrolment form
3. Email us at email@example.com
You do not have to enroll for a full week, you can enroll for one after school a week, or once a fortnight, once a term.
4. If your child will be absent for the day, be sure to let us know by 12pm on the day. Any notification after will be charged for the day.
We take casual bookings which means that if you get stuck with childcare arrangements, we are here to assist you. If you have something pop up, we can take your child for that afternoon.
5. July School Holiday programme is available online, along with our timetable.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Owner/ Manager – Kelly Club
PO Box 38 – 675
Mobile: 0274 185131
Week 8 – Staff Choice!