This morning, it was class against class as each team rotated around 6 events including: an obstacle race, gun boot throwing, chalk drawings involving a summer theme and straw towers that can hold an object. The courses were either scored or timed.
In the afternoon classes competed against each other on the field by having to fill a bucket with water using containers with holes in it. The scores from this event were added to their scores from this morning.The kids had lots of fun competing in this event, some getting a ‘little’ wetter than others. Afterwards Mr Whiteman announced that Room 3 were the winners of Top Town.
However there were spot prizes awarded to those students who showed Tawhai Values and team work.
Thank you Mr Whiteman for organising the event. The students had heaps of fun!
Top level navigation
- Tawhai School
- Our Learning
- Our People
- Cross Country 2019
- Tawhai School at the Polyfest 2019
- Artsplash 2019
- Tawhai Cup Day 2019
- Dancesplash 2019
- Book Character Dress Up Day 2019
- Year 4 EOTC Week 2019
- Girls Futsal Festival 2019
- Year 5 & 6 Camp 2019
- Nga Manu Athletics Day 2019
- Offical Opening of New Entranceway & Pumpkin Patch Hub 2018
- Year 6 Leavers’ Dinner & Prize Giving 2019
- True Value Production 2018
- Tui Glen Enviro Group Visit 2019
- Tawhai has Talent 2018
- Nga Kukari Fun Athletics Day