The rain held off today as a steady stream of families visited the Family Day Event at the Horoeka Street Reserve. Everyone walked the loop track, filled in the quiz sheets, browsed through the informative boards, bought items at the Tawhai School stall and enjoyed sausage in a bread cooked up by our lovely Volunteer Friends of Horoeka Street Reserve.
A Big Thank you to Mrs Crichton and Miss Sissons who ran the Tawhai School stall, selling mystery seeds, popcorn, shortbread and various cakes and to Miss Serepisos who did some very beautiful face painting.
All proceeds made from the stall will go to the Enviro Group.
Top level navigation
- Tawhai School
- Our Learning
- Our People
- Cross Country 2018
- Kapa Haka at the Polyfest 2017
- Artsplash 2017
- Hutt PJ’s for Kids Appeal 2017
- Dancesplash 2017
- Pink Shirt Day 2018
- Super Heroes Day 2018
- Girls Futsal Festival 2018
- Year 5 & 6 Camp 2017
- Athletics 2018
- Offical Opening of New Entranceway & Pumpkin Patch Hub 2018
- Year 6 Leavers’ Dinner & Prize Giving
- True Value Production 2018
- Enviro Groups on an Outing Together 2018
- Tawhai has Talent 2018
- Mural Unveiling 2017